AIM
askk

Mega Man (Zero battle) Mega Man (Zero battle)

mega man fans will love this...

this is an unbelieveable mega man movie, the sprite usage is extreamly smoothe and the sounds are right on cue, i look forward to more of these in the future!

-James

FFF:Gaiden FFF:Gaiden

I think me and you need to do a flash together,

seriously, we need to get together and do some flash work, check out my Xenogears game, its got the same sprite usage as you, i got the menu's and game creation, you got the dialog and story thing going, think of what we could do together (PS i was the one who made Final Fantasy Legends awhile back remember i talked to you?) email me at ClintRemley@hotmail.com or respond to this ill keep looking.

MGS dance MGS dance

lmao...

lmao it is pretty funny cause i am tired and its also 6:19 here... thats the only thing thats made me laugh all night... i give it an 8 cause its mostly the same images... get more and animate them better =)

-Clint

AceMatrix responds:

MORE IMAGES? MORE IMAGES? IT'S 6:30 IN THE MORNING YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO GET THOSE??... well not very. alright next time I'll get more images. I was actully thinking of givin him a pimp hat and some chest hair.. think that would spice it up some? (c: